AVIC411.com

start Windows Explorer at AppRadio (SPH-DA01)

1) a small utility to run Windows Explorer instead of the standard shell on Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA01.

need to unpack the attached file, put CE66Tool.exe in the root of the microSD card and turn on the device.

CE66Tool.rar

2) also, if anybody need, files from \windows folder

pioneer appradio v2.22 windows folder.rar

3) i also try unpack sample.dui with script and picture, but it so hard for me, so i share only then there. 

for see picture - you can open some big *.raw files from sample.dui in InfranView, as RAW,

set 800x480, offset 80 and 32 bit, and it show. for other picture - need other resolution (two first file byte)

so, i just share sample.dui, perl script and extracted parts inside link.

http://www.4shared.c...pledui_unp.html

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I've to confirm I just changed the wallpaper by starting Windows CE with the file posted above.. Then I opened WIndows Explorer and open Nand Memory. There you'll find all appradio system files structured like the updates.

As crakavelli says.. let's the hacking begin!!

@xradeon I ready try It say there is no application associated with nx120_bg_2

Run the application first ,then open this file from whitin the application

Can you make tutorial how did you did?

Ok the easy way..

Copy that file to SD card, and open it with your pc, it's a bmp image.

Then edit it or save any image you want with the same name (nx120_bg_2 or nx120_bg_1 depending which one you want to replace) same size (800 x 480) and same file extension (BMP 24 Bits in paint).

Finally copy and replace one or both files on the Wallpaper directory in the nand.

Ok the easy way..

Copy that file to SD card, and open it with your pc, it's a bmp image.

Then edit it or save any image you want with the same name (nx120_bg_2 or nx120_bg_1 depending which one you want to replace) same size (800 x 480) and same file extension (BMP 24 Bits in paint).

Finally copy and replace one or both files on the Wallpaper directory in the nand.

Thanks for the instructions! Tried it out last night and worked like a charm, see below. Used photoshop elements to open the original backgrounds and create my own. My custom background colors don't work with the rest of the elements so I'll have to work on some new ones :)

30187b19.jpg

Thanks for the instructions! Tried it out last night and worked like a charm, see below. Used photoshop elements to open the original backgrounds and create my own. My custom background colors don't work with the rest of the elements so I'll have to work on some new ones :)

Nice work rsquared!! Maybe we can create a thread for sharing our backgrounds..

djsri if you have a ce5 emu just put all nand files on a folder (or maybe you can use the ones you downloaded) and run cis.exe. I havn't tried that yet, but in Win CE in the HU if you execute that file it loads the appradio interface..

Thanks for the reply, need help please

I run this command

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Device Emulator\1.0\deviceemulator.exe" /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /c nk.bin /sharedfolder "F:\Avic F900BT Software\Avic_Emulator"

This is From when i was messing around with the F900BT

I downloaded the Nand files from the AppRadio (Ce66 folder and Ce66_BAK folder with other files in the root). How do i run the appradio files? do i need another .BIN file? because every time i run CIS.exe from the emulator i get (CIS is not a vaild windows CE application)

Cheers

30187b19.jpg

Sweet wallpaper !

I noticed a specific folder for the font.. Has anyone tried to change that ? I guess next step would be icons as well.