AVIC411.com

start Windows Explorer at AppRadio (SPH-DA01)

I downloaded the Nand files from the AppRadio (Ce66 folder and Ce66_BAK folder with other files in the root). How do i run the appradio files? do i need another .BIN file? because every time i run CIS.exe from the emulator i get (CIS is not a vaild windows CE application)

at this moment - MS Device emulator working only for ARM CPU.

Appradio used MIPS CPU, and no windows CE emulator for it.

sample.dui - is format from CE66 series of ForYou Ge, but no unpacker/packer for it at this moment also.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interface files are on sample.dui, but no idea how to unpack it.. Also not to much to do on windows folder..

i try unpack sample.dui with script and picture, but it so hard for me, so i share only then there.

for see picture - you can open some big *.raw files from sample.dui in InfranView, as RAW,

set 800x480, offset 80 and 32 bit, and it show. for other picture - need other resolution (two first file byte)

so, i just share sample.dui, perl script and extracted parts inside link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/BE_zV8v9/pioneer_appradio_sampledui_unp.html

Guys, I need your help.

Today I was updating to 2.22 software version and on end of the process I reset and my radio now is starting the windows CE Instead of the appradio software. Windows CE start and reset after 3 seconds doing a loop. When I insert the memory card the sustem let me work on windows but I do not have any idea to run something on fhe folders to solve the problem. Anyone can help?

Yes it is about the updating. When I reboot without the card the system always go to windows ce and it restart after 5 seconds doing a looping. I already copy all files from de card to nand memory, but I did not have any sucess on it. The main issue is becaiae I cant return it. I bought the radio there in EUA, and I brought the radio do Rio de Janeiro, where this stereo has not been released.

Yes it is about the updating. When I reboot without the card the system always go to windows ce and it restart after 5 seconds doing a looping. I already copy all files from de card to nand memory, but I did not have any sucess on it. The main issue is becaiae I cant return it. I bought the radio there in EUA, and I brought the radio do Rio de Janeiro, where this stereo has not been released.

Cheers! Same here.. I'm from Mexico.. I think that you can get all files that goes in the Nand on the firmware update. There are only 2 extra files that I have on my nand that there aren't in the firmware update file. I've uploaded the zip with these two files here: http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/fidellopezzz/2files.zip

Try copying these two files on the nand too with all the firmware update zip content. Tell us if it works..

Guys,

The problem is solved! The updated files were be sent corrupted by the microSD card. Only today I realized that the card could be a problem. I bought a new one and sent the all firmware files including the 2 ones sent by Xradeon.

I would like to say Thank you guys for the help and support.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys -

Really on to something here. Have had my AppRadio since July in my Evo X. A few weeks ago, it started spuriously rebooting. It progressively got worse. Instead of only working for the first power on after sitting for a period of 12 hours, it wouldn't work at all. Called Pioneer. They wanted me to tear it out and ship it back for replacement. I decided to do some checking on the web to see if anyone was having the same problem. Brought me to your thread. I tried to re-flash the 2.22 update. It wouldn't load the flash. Just sat there at a blank screen (but it wasn't rebooting every 5 seconds like normal). So I downloaded the CE66Tool and put the contents of the 2.22 update on the SD card. It booted into CE and I was able to run the update EXE from the SD card. It updated the NAND 100% and rebooted. When it rebooted it came up just fine and asked me for my Language settings. Once selected, it booted into CIS no problem. I will test it out over the next few days, but I think interrupting the normal boot process long enough to run the flasher did the trick. I'm guessing the NAND developed a blad block after the update. When I pushed the update again, it likely failed to write to said bad block and moved to the next one. But I'm not certain.

Anyways, thanks carver.