AVIC411.com

z110bt is now a z130bt thank you all !!!! :)

Download this file. Pioneer.Z110BT.Upgrade.Unlocker-ShortFuse.zip

Pioneer.Z110BT.Upgrade.Unlocker-ShortFuse.zip (26.51K)

(Look for this link in the opening post to this forum)

Be sure to know the location you are saving downloaded files.

Now Download this file from pioneer. 1.001000.zip

http://ds1.downloadt...re/1.001000.zip

Be sure to know the location you are saving downloaded files.

Now open up your c: drive and make a new folder called UPDATE. (Note, you can make an update folder anywhere you like, but for illustrative purposes we will put the folder on the c: drive. This folder is referred to as c:/update)

If you have not already done so, download the free version of winRAR. WinRAR is a program that will let you extract (decompress) ZIP and RAR files. Although the below zip files can be extracted with Windows or winzip, later in these steps you will need to extract actual RAR files, so just go get winRAR or another program that can extract RAR files.

Now using winRAR or a similar free application, extract (uncompress) the contents of both of the downloaded files into the folder c:/Update

You should now have one folder and three files now in the c:/update folder.

c:/update/AVICZ110 This has lots of files and folders in it.

and

c:/update/ Readme, EU090APL.VER, and RenewalIFLib.dll

(Note, the original instructions said there are two folders. My “shortfuse” RAR download did not extract a folder, just the three files. Yours may extract a folder holding the three files.)

Replace the file in the following location:

Replace c:/update/AVICZ110/EU090APL.VER

with this file from the short fuse RAR download

c:/update/EU090APL.VER

Replace the file in the following location:

c:/update/AVICZ110/APL/RenewalIFLib.dll Note: This file is in the APL folder!

with this file from the short fuse RAR download

c:/update/RenewalIFLib.dll

Format SD (Right click sd card under my computer and format) format in FAT32 DEFAULT ALLOCATION SIZE!!!!!! The card needs to be 4gb or larger to complete all steps!

Now Copy the folder

c:/update/AVICZ110

to the root of the SD card.

Lets say your sd card is j: drive.

You will now have one folder on the j: drive.

j:/AVICZ110 (Plus all the contents of this folder.)

Now insert the SD to your Z110BT and it should start updating automatically.

The installation screen will show 100% updated for at least 30 seconds. DO NOT SHUT OFF POWER or do anything but WAIT.

It will eventually say the update is complete, and then restart on its own.

Now how to do the update to os version 2.0

You must download and install a torrent application before the torrent file below can be used. A torrent file is a very small file that simply points a torrent program (client) to a larger file being shared on the internet. You install a torrent program, like bitcomet, and then you download and double-click on the torrent file, and then bitcomet will go find the larger file on the net and start do download it.

Below are clients for both mac and windows. You can use any torrent client.

BitComet. Google it.

Windows Utorrent client can be found here.http://www.utorrent....complete?os=win

Mac Utorrent client can be found here.http://www.utorrent....complete?os=mac

The update OS torrent file can be found here CNSD-110FM.rar (14.08K)

(Look for this link in the opening post to this forum)

If this file is no longer being shared (seeded) then you will need to search the internet or this forum for it.

Be sure to know the location you are saving downloaded files using your torrent client! Once you download it, consider leaving your torrent program running for a few weeks to seed this file for other users!

Once downloaded and extracted with winRAR you will have two folders that represent two separate SD cards. (You can do all this with one 4GB or larger sd card)

Once the torrent is downloaded you will have a folder CNSD-110FM wherever your torrent program saves downloaded files.

Open that folder CNSD-110FM you will see two more folders

SD1

and

SD2

Open these folders and extract contents with winrar to

c:/uploads/CNSD-110FM-SD1

c:/uploads/CNSD-110FM-SD2

(Note, you can extract the RAR folders to any directory you want. We’re just using c:/uploads for illustrative purposes.)

BIGGER NOTE: You do not have to extract all four of the RAR files in the SD1 folder! All four of these files comprise one RAR file. So just double click on the first one and extract it. When it is done, you are done with all four of those.)

Time for another FAT32 format

Format your SD card in fat32 default allocation size- right click on the sd card and select format under my computer.

Copy the CONTENT of the folder c:/update/CNSD-110FM-SD1 and put it on the root of the SD drive. Do NOT copy the FOLDER and put it on the drive, just the contents of the folder.

So lets say sd drive is j: drive it really could be any letter e: f: g: j: .. I don't know the driver letter for your SD card. ( You do have a SD card reader RIGHT?)

When you are done you will have two folders and one file on j: drive and they will be:

j:Firmware (a folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:Update (a folder) plus all the content of the folder

j:CARDINFO.cif (a file)

Now take the sd card and put it in the z110bt

This will start the upgrade and it will ask for serial.. just type ALL LETTERS until you can type no more.. (no numbers!) letters only! Then hit (ok). This update takes about 35-40 min. It will say 30 minutes, but will likely take a bit longer. The unit will reboot when complete.

Keep the SD card in the unit! After OS install version 2.0 has been installed, the bluetooth needs to be updated two times.

a) press the front panel (Home button) to display top menu.

touch (System… lower right corner)

c) touch (bluetooth settings)

d) scroll to bottom of list and touch (firmware update)

e) confirm bluetooth version is 2.50

f) touch (firmware update)

g) after finish (takes maybe 5-6 min) hit (ok) confirm 3.10 version is now on unit under bluetooth setting page

h) Now eject the sd card.

Do the below with a second SD card or format the existing sd card.

Copy the CONTENT of c:/update/CNSD-110FM-SD2 folder onto the root of the new or cleanly formatted sd card and insert the card into the z110bt (now a Z120bt!).

a) press (Home button) to display top menu.

b)touch (System… lower right corner)

c) touch (bluetooth settings)

d) scroll to bottom of list and touch (firmware update)

e) confirm bluetooth version is 3.10

f) touch (firmware update)

g) after finish (takes maybe 5-6 min) hit (ok) confirm 3.11 version is now on unit under bluetooth setting page

h) Now eject the sd card.

I am doing this with a 120 on 2.000. After i updated with the cracked file, it still said version 2.0000

The CNSD-110FM update is 36% right now. For a password i just put all a's. If it were not cracked right, would it have went past the password screen and start installing CNSD-110FM with the all a password?

Will up date with how it ends up.

Thanks everyone that shared the info for doing all this to all these hu's!

If you have an un-updated Z110, you don't need to install CNSD-110-FM first. So the link to the "z110bt-to-z120bt" instructions isn't necessary (or more complicated than necessary). Remember CNSD210-FM will upgrade either a Z110 or Z120.

You just need to install the ShortFuse hack for the Z110 (1.003? forgot which ver# he used), then install CNSD-210FM. Enter any alpha 16-char password. Wait 20 minutes. "Bob's your uncle".

well i was shocked when i seen the updates went all the way to 3.00 to 3.0001 as wel.. freakin awsome thank you all...

3001qt.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I noticed that your "CAN Version" has characters listed in your status screen. For some reason, my "CAN Version" has "-----"

I have a Z110 that was upgraded to a Z120, and now to a Z130. I'm not sure what this means but if you have any idea, please let me know.

i have no idea what that means either haha.. i was wondering the same thing... if anyone knows i would like to know too.

Well, after playing with the settings of my head unit, I decided to reset to factory defaults. Sure enough, the "-----" went away, and I now have the same characters as ghost911. I had to re-configure my settings, but I at least solved this mystery.

Am I satisfied? Not fully.

I'm now worried about the format of the CAN version number; what the heck does it mean? It looks like some type of hex code.

Well, after playing with the settings of my head unit, I decided to reset to factory defaults. Sure enough, the "-----" went away, and I now have the same characters as ghost911. I had to re-configure my settings, but I at least solved this mystery.

Am I satisfied? Not fully.

I'm now worried about the format of the CAN version number; what the heck does it mean? It looks like some type of hex code.

well at first it has the lines then i went back to those settings and then it showed that insted of the lines..

• 6 months later...