AVIC411.com

X930BT SD Card?

Hi guys,

I have a F700BT installed on a different car and thinking of buying a X930BT to replace that. My only gripe is does it come with a regular size SD card input or a Micro SD only? Also does it have a front AUX input? I don't have a way of checking one at a store. The online descriptions are notoriously incorrect. So I'd rather get it from someone who already has one installed.

Thanks guys.

A: front aux should only be on the entry level models, for people installing in cheap cars. no body wants cables sticking out and ran all across the dash. by having them come out the back, you can achieve a much better looking and more OEM like install.

B: full sized SD is going the way of the dino, the only devices that use them are digital cameras, all phones use micro. and why is anybody changing there SD card while driving? sounds like you either need to get a bigger SD card or get an ipod like the rest of the world, the interface for flash memory is rubbish at best.