I've attached 4 files. The first two are the default AppRadiowallpapers. They are in .bmp format. I used those files as templates to create my custom wallpapers. You will need to create/edit the wallpapers with some sort of photo editing software and save them as 24-bit bmp files using the exact same dimensions and filenames as the original wallpaper files (NX120_BG_1.bmp or NX120_BG_2.bmp).I used Adobe Photoshop Elements to create mine.
Took me several tries to get the positioning/spacing right, but I created two wallpapers which are the 3rd an 4th attachments: First one is a Toronto Raptors background, second one is a Montreal Canadiens background.
Here's how to install them:
- After creating your wallpapers, save them on a microSD card
- Download the CE66Tool.rar file: http://avic411.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=14878, extract that file and then save the CE66Tool.exe file on the same microSD card
- Insert microSD card in AppRadio and then turn it on - Windows will launch
- Double tap the My Device icon, double tap on flash card icon, select and copy your custom wallpaper files (NX120_BG_1.bmp and NX120_BG_2.bmp)
- Go back to My Device folder, double tap on the Nand Memory folder, double tap on CE66 folder and then double tap on Wallpaper folder
- Paste the custom wallpaper in the Wallpaper folder (overwrite existing files)
- Turn off Appradio and remove microSD card
- Wait at least 5 minutes and then turn on Appradio and your custom wallpaper should be there