AVIC411.com

X930bt Traffic tuner required?

• 2 months later...

I installed the traffic tuner. It seems nice... but there are NO INSTRUCTIONS on how to use it with the interface on the maps. When I am driving around town and not entering a destination, I have no way of knowing what the RED or YELLOW flasshing lines are. It would be nice to be able to see the notes along with the traffic information just as when driving on a route.

well they probably figured that using common colors (green = go, yellow = caution, and red = stop) was probably good enough for most people. if you want a lot of details about traffic, you should probably just listen to the radio, its really not safe to be reading information off of the screen.

I installed the traffic tuner. It seems nice... but there are NO INSTRUCTIONS on how to use it with the interface on the maps. When I am driving around town and not entering a destination, I have no way of knowing what the RED or YELLOW flasshing lines are. It would be nice to be able to see the notes along with the traffic information just as when driving on a route.

I just answered in your other post.

• 3 weeks later...

is there a datbase on what cities the traffice tuner gets life updates for anywhere ?

i am thinking of spending the 100 bucks on the tuner but only if its gong to be worth it for the cities i travel in most

seems like there 60 or 80 cities that get the updates out of how many big cities the unite states has kind of would suck

is there a datbase on what cities the traffice tuner gets life updates for anywhere ?

i am thinking of spending the 100 bucks on the tuner but only if its gong to be worth it for the cities i travel in most

seems like there 60 or 80 cities that get the updates out of how many big cities the unite states has kind of would suck

http://totaltraffic.com/CoverageAreas/

thanks for the link

i wish they went by county and not just city

i see the to big areas right above me and right below me have it for west palm beach and miami but nothing in boca or where i drive most darn sucks

has anyone that usees this noticed at all if they ever update and add new citys if so how often or has it been the same since they started it ?

thanks