AVIC411.com

working custom apps/nav launcher for u310bt, f310bt, & f320bt

helpful  

52 members have voted

1. 1. was this procedure helpful and successful for you?

• yes. it works! no problems. so long and thanks for all the navs!
    • works but had issues with the instructions
    • no. doesnt work at all for me.

schumi, nothing changed - the site where it was hosted is one of the many filesharing sites that are now blocked in US :( - so posted to this thread

Oh. It's so sad... I thought, this would help against the reboots of my IGO after start the engine of my car :(

Anybody knows, how to fight with this trouble? May be, should install a big capacitor for the accumulator battery?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo, everyone! have anybody found how to restore f320bt stucked on a bluescreen?

I`ve opened it.. here are some photos

http://ipic.su/img/i....1334388416.jpg

http://ipic.su/img/i....1334388223.jpg

And i think that this is a JTAG??

http://ipic.su/img/i....1334819935.jpg

Maybe someone found pins for Jtag?? I have a working f 320.. maybe with JTAG some people could restore their avics??

And the worst thing is that all components are BGA.. and it`s not possibile to read Nand with programmator...

• 1 month later...

hi serjiu, read the original post again. i did not provide appslib.dll for f320bt. there is a link to another post where another user, Somniac, posted a modified appslib.dll for f320bt. I dont know if it works or not, you will need to try that and talk to Somniac.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I have still the problem with my Pioneer avic -f3210bt Europ version. I see only a bluescreen with the standard error msg : Open OS CKS FILE FAILURE Please COld Boot and Retry

My english is unfortunatly not the best one so please help me out with this issue couse I have no idea how to fix it.

I ve made before this mistake a backup of the My flash disk and My flash disk 2.

I ve check a vew minutes ago in my car and its playing music radio mp3via usb and cd but on the screen there is only this bluescreen:/

krisvv,

Something went wrong during flashing. There is no known recovery from this problem. I caused this intentionally on one of my devices in an attempt to figure out recovery, however I could never find a way to fix. I suspect there is still some yet undiscovered recovery sequence or filename that the unit would recognize, but havent been able to find it out. It may be that jtag is the only way out, although I never bothered to find that process - only know that there are jtag headers on the board.

The head unit itself is ok, it is just the detachable faceplate (which is the computer/control/display unit on the 3xx series). You can replace the faceplate.

jtag is a low-level way to, among other things, reprogram the flash of an embedded-type device. If you have no experience with it, then it would not be of any use to you.

The way you can get access to this device is via activesync over usb, but that requires windows ce running on the target device, and if you have the blue screen that you describe, then wince isnt even running. Sorry.

Ive send my device to an offical pioneer service , I hope that pioneer will be able to fix it. Otherwise i was calling to pioneer support germany and they told me thats a standard bug during updates and they are able to fix it. So i will keep u all in touch.

Thx Pionara

• 1 month later...

I managed to update from 310 to 320, I can see the applications on new menu but when I enter them I can see: App mode, press restart and app will work with next booting??? I've tried all lib files and no success so far. Any clues?

OK, I think I have sorted this one out.

Hi!

How have you solved the problem?

thx