AVIC411.com

working custom apps/nav launcher for u310bt, f310bt, & f320bt

helpful  

52 members have voted

1. 1. was this procedure helpful and successful for you?

• yes. it works! no problems. so long and thanks for all the navs!
    • works but had issues with the instructions
    • no. doesnt work at all for me.

Hi Pionara!

My device has two folders (PRG0 yPRG1) and I can boot TestMode with which I can restore my backup.

I follow the steps marked on the tutorial but the result is the two white stripes on black background.

I've seen that in the update folder there are more files than those mentioned. Also be inserted into My Flash Disk?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you replace My Flash Disk\PRG0 with one from CNSD-130FM update? If so, please delete PRG1 on My Flash Disk (which is old version of app and will be trying to start - unless you have PRG.FLG in My Flash Disk\) - If you still had PRG1 folder, then you did NOT follow directions completely.

also, check that My Flash Disk has VOLUME.DAT?

ok. did you remove all other folders and files inside My Flash Disk before copying new files?

Did you copy APL and FONTS folders and EL090APL.HTM and EL090APL.VER from CNSD-130FM folders to the new folder My Flash Disk/PRG0 ?

Maybe you can give me a detailed list of what you did, step by step. Also, if possible, please show me a list of files folders on My Flash Disk...

These are my steps:

1 - Run the file "update / user / prg / apl / aplupdate.exe" which is on the SD Card, choose the second option and the device automatically resets to 5 seconds.

2 - Remove the entire contents of My Flash Disk.

3-1 - Install step by step as shown in the tutorial, only the folders and files mentioned (including EL090APL.HTM and EL090APL.VER, VOLUME.DAT, VERINFO.DAT, WINCEIMG.bin and WINCEIMG.cks) and restart I get the black background and the two white lines.

3-2 - copied and pasted from the CNSD-130FM update the folder and rename PRG0 PRG, I think the SYSTEM folder and inside the folder I put my RENEWAL and VERINFO.dat file, finally I put the other files in place and restart I get the error message starting with 6 below.

It will be a simple error on my part but it does not know where.

basket,

i think one can use a jtag app like sjf2450 or similar to extract boot loader to examine..

bigzipote,

in your My Flash Disk, you should have following files/folders:

PRG0\APL\...

PRG0\FONTS\...

PRG0\EL090APL.HTM

PRG0\EL090APL.VER

SYSTEM\RENEWAL\VERINFO.DAT

VOLUME.DAT

I'm not sure about this one... Maybe some other guys with F310BT can help you out? I'm not aware of anything special needing to be done for F310BT.

How is your "My Flash Disk2" NDATA? I trust that it was not touched as part of the upgrade?

Another try: delete the SYSTEM folder on My Flash Disk and see if it will start up...

Also, you may want to try running app & maps from SD card from this post to see if it starts up ok:

http://avic411.com/i...post__p__241453

Sorry, I was busy and have not had time to test things out of the link.

I'll try the option to run from SD card.

I will continue waiting for any user who has suffered the same problem tell me how you have solved it.

EDIT : Can anyone share their backup "My Flash Disk" updated to 2.0001, is the only solution I find to my problem.

Thanks for your help.