AVIC411.com

working custom apps/nav launcher for u310bt, f310bt, & f320bt

helpful  

52 members have voted

1. 1. was this procedure helpful and successful for you?

• yes. it works! no problems. so long and thanks for all the navs!
    • works but had issues with the instructions
    • no. doesnt work at all for me.

Ok as stated at the first post i tryed the second version of the appslib.dll and it seems to have fixed the hibernation urn back crash (as stated too in the related thread i have replaced all the .pwd files by one version that was generated by avic feeds (the clock one)).

the lik to the F320 BT apslib.dll for the lazy ones [http://avic411.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=14921]

On my desk out of hibernation crash no more with igo primo 2.3 -> big kiss guys!

Rest to do some test ride on the car...

Edit...

I have managed to get TTS working:

- Looks like nuance V5 sucks up too much memory to run with HMIManager

- so i installed a loqueno TTS for my language and get it working with theese sys.txt settings :

[debug]

max_memory=67108864 ; ~64Mo ; maximum amount of memory alloted to Primo
reserve_memory=3145728 ;1835008 = ~1.75Mo ;reserve bytes for "other applications".
cache=2097152 ; 2048 setting it any higher does not cause any discernible improvement in Primo

Once HMIManager+IGO 2.3+TTS in flight i have zero RAM memory left.

I have not used setmem.exe (looks like its only usefull for Win CE 4.2 and below).

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi,gays!

I tried to install MioPocket in my Pioneer F310 BT.
I copied mio pocket files, as i changed in
Storage Card MioAutoRun.exe to ActiveSync (i dont need it ) and
MioAutoRun.mscr to
ActiveSync.mscr but after I pressed the icon "More
Scrip Launcher" appeared "MioPocket not found Directory: :\Storage
Card\MioAutoRun" is missing.
Has somebody already run MioPocket successfully on Pioneer device?

Ok so how did you do that? Care to share details?

Pionara I do not know if you understand me, I'm Polish and I can little English but ok translator will do the trick

so you have to open the cap for the main board face AVIC where hidden flash drive, next to her on the right are tiny capacitors and this is important! give kabelkowi mass of the USB connector, and so on up the capacitor short-circuit making slight spark screen goes suddenly showed PIONEER and began to load up all the maps are

A teraz po Polsku 

Musimy rozebrać zdejmowany panel przedni i ściągnąć obudowe która zasłania pamięć flash po tej operacji ukarze nam się pamięć i malutkie kondensatory obok pamięci po prawej stronie i one są ważne

Bierzemy zwykły przewodzik i jedna część bieżemy mase od wtyku USB drugim końcem robimy leciutkie zwarcie po tych malutkich kondesatorkach powinny iść iskry aż nagle ukarze nam się na ekranie napis Pionner i zacznie ładować się system wraz z mapami nic się nie wykasowało :)

MogÄ™ naprawić za darmo wszystkim tylko wysÅ‚ać mi samo czoÅ‚o do mnie 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, looks like this thread is dead but I'm hoping pionara (or anyone really) can provide some insight. I've got Igo 8.3 running on my AVIC U310BT unit nearly flawlessly. I followed the instructions as best I could but I'm having two small issues.

1.Getting an error randomly while driving around, "Failed to open file msnd_poi.spr exiting application". I have the 2013 US maps and 2013 POI's so I'm not sure what this file does, why its calling for it, and why it's erroring out. 

2.Right now I'm just lauching my GPS and going to Applications, and choosing IGO8 from the menu, I'm not sure if anyone can help me find igolauncher (as far as i can tell its not online anywhere at this point), or if there is some trick to make it boot straight to IGO8 from the point I turn on the car with the regular AVIC OS running behind it so I can still use my bluetooth. As of right now the AVIC OS is running behind it and I can take bluetooth calls, etc but I have to manually start IGO8 each time the car turns off. Not the end of the world but not quite perfect.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...