AVIC411.com

working custom apps/nav launcher for u310bt, f310bt, & f320bt

helpful  

52 members have voted

1. 1. was this procedure helpful and successful for you?

• yes. it works! no problems. so long and thanks for all the navs!
    • works but had issues with the instructions
    • no. doesnt work at all for me.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, I ve got AVIC F320BT with software version 1.0. My maps and software is out of date :)

I`m completely newbie .

Could you tell me , what should I start with to update my Radio ?

How to come in test mode , and what volume of SDCard should I have to put these files on ?

Thanks for starting with this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I own a F310BT with 1.0004 OS version. I didn't try to update the firmware because i'm able to run igo from testmode and i was afraid not to brick my device by doing something wrong. The only thing is that when i run igo 8 from test mode the sound is very low, like it doesn't use the player's amplifier. I can only hear the guidance voice when the music is off and if i listen very carefully. Does anybody know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted in the wrong thread earlier. My unit is still bricked. I'm willing to jtag or try things to recover this unit to working condition again. Took it apart and took pictures. jtag ideas pionara? Hopefully pictures can help determine what we need to jtag this thing...

11vtg05.jpg

14mz7r6.jpg

2nsyjpk.jpg

2zr115j.jpg

• 5 months later...

I have been following instructions and I have managed to get my F320BT in to test mode but I have no idea how to copy files from the sd to My Flash Disk. 

How do you do it? I have managed to drag and drop to back up to SD but that's about it. I have no ability to select cut/copy/paste.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted in the wrong thread earlier. My unit is still bricked. I'm willing to jtag or try things to recover this unit to working condition again. Took it apart and took pictures. jtag ideas pionara? Hopefully pictures can help determine what we need to jtag this thing...

11vtg05.jpg

14mz7r6.jpg

2nsyjpk.jpg

2zr115j.jpg

koledzy mogę naprawić niebieski ekran po nieudanej aktualizacji koszt 50 dol plus koszta przesyłki do Polski

colleagues can fix blue screen after a failed upgrade costs $ 50 plus the cost of shipping to Polish

Recovery time is about 3 hours

successful repair was already 6 units

• 2 months later...