AVIC411.com

working custom apps/nav launcher for u310bt, f310bt, & f320bt

helpful  

52 members have voted

1. 1. was this procedure helpful and successful for you?

• yes. it works! no problems. so long and thanks for all the navs!
    • works but had issues with the instructions
    • no. doesnt work at all for me.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello.

Is here anyone who can help me? I need backup files for my F310BT or a working backup from an modified device, because I'm afraid i will brick my device if i do this method, as i read from the prev. posts...

Is there any working method to get get this device working with modified software, like iGO8 or Primo.

I had a problem with my device it is an F310BT on 1.0004 Firmware, but the AvicFeed icon is grey and if i start the unit the navigation starts and not the laucher. 

How can i reset this to work properly, because i have don reset with button, from software but nothing helped me. I also downloaded the AvicFeed PC app to get the apps but it not recognise any SD card ot the unit in PC connectivity mode....

On 2018. 09. 23. at 4:41 PM, weresgyufa said:

Hello.

Is here anyone who can help me? I need backup files for my F310BT or a working backup from an modified device, because I'm afraid i will brick my device if i do this method, as i read from the prev. posts...

Is there any working method to get get this device working with modified software, like iGO8 or Primo.

I had a problem with my device it is an F310BT on 1.0004 Firmware, but the AvicFeed icon is grey and if i start the unit the navigation starts and not the laucher. 

How can i reset this to work properly, because i have don reset with button, from software but nothing helped me. I also downloaded the AvicFeed PC app to get the apps but it not recognise any SD card ot the unit in PC connectivity mode....

Hi.

I done the mod on my F310BT and it works great. Is there anybody who has the original apps downloaded from the AVICFEED 2.4 PC app?

WP_20180923_19_29_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20180923_19_30_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20180923_19_30_05_Pro.jpg

WP_20180923_19_30_15_Pro.jpg

WP_20180923_19_30_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20180923_19_30_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20180923_19_30_39_Pro.jpg

• 11 months later...

hi guys. i tryied to install igo on my fb310bt, but i deleted the files without backing them up. can you please help me with those files? when i reset the unit it gives the navgate screen and after just 2 horizontal lines. i know that it was a dumb move. i know...:( Can you please send me the files from "my  flash disk" via email?