AVIC411.com

Iphone 4S Problems w/ Z-130-BT?

The only problem I have had with the Iphone 4 is there is alot of noise (hiss sound) like feedback on the USB connection to the head unit. This was really exposed when I had a JL Audio amp installed and upgraded the speakers. This noise is not present on any other input, just the USB/Ipod connection. I am trying to find out what Pioneer can do about that. Iphone 4 works great with the AVIC Z130BT, just have to get rid of this noise. If you don't have amps in your car, you wont really notice it. Try pausing your song while using the USB connection and you will hear what I am referring too, it happens with thumb drives as well. I love everything else about the Iphone with the AVIC especially the Pandora functionality, it is great to be able to control that from the unit.

This thread would probably be a good read - http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/32739-before-you-upgrade-your-iphone-to-ios-5/

I love using the headunit with my 4S, but ever since iOS5 Pioneer has been lagging behind with quality fixes to source swapping. The issue with swapping back and forth from Pandora to your music is better than what it was, but it still isn't perfect like it was prior to the update and still acts up.