AVIC411.com

x920bt firmware and map upgrade to CNSD-210FM for free?

hello,

having problem with the sd1 and sd2 update. the patch update to 2.04 worked, i see where it changed in my system info. just can't get themap update to work. any ideas. when i put the card in the unit, files come up and start playing sounds like japanese music. funny. only 6 wave files. any help is appreciated.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an X920BT.

SD1 update went smoothly, but I can't get the SD2( bluetooth ) update to run. I currently have BT v.3.11. From what I understand, SD2 should update it to v.3.22

Am I correct to assume that the SD2 update won't start automatically like SD1?

You insert the SD card, then go into settings-->bluetooth, then hit the Firmware update button, correct? I tried that, but the button is grayed out.

I tried paying around with the way the SD2 files are arranged on the root directory, but it's still unresponsive.

Anyone have this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I followed the instruction but is now stuck with the NAV1 and NAV2 part. The 2.004 update worked, but when I tried putting in the SD containing SD1, some Japanese music starts playing. Xrayman suggested putting them individually, which I did. I only have NAV1 on the SD. Am I missing something here?

just did this and I can confirm it still works! Thanks to all who made it possible..my unit definitely seems faster, and the AV source picture changed to what the newer units have which is cool, but what is Mirror AV?

Everything went smoothly except for the Bluetooth Update, I couldnt get that one to work, not much of an issue for me though as I only cared about the Maps. If anyone can offer some input as to why it isnt working that would be great. I took the files out of SD2 and put it into my Card, then i kept it in their folders, but neither worked..when i go to Bluetooth Settings, Firmware, the Update button is greyed out

Hi, so for the people having trouble with the update to 2.04, I'll explain a little better, download the pioneer 2.03 update and extract it and you'll have a directory called AVICZ110, next download the patch from the link and extract that and you will have two files

EU090APL.VER - this goes in the main folder of AVICZ110 and must overwrite the orginal file

RenewalIFLib.dll - this file goes into the APL folder inside the AVICZ110 directory and overwrite the orginal file

now put the AVICZ110 directory and a freshly formatted Micro SD and insert it...

The update will start automatically

As for the guy stuck at 36% of the CNSD-210FM update I think you should redownload the torrent and try again sounds like you have a corrupt or missing file...

And again I haven't tried this on anything but a x920bt, if you have a 930 I have no clue if any of this works

Thanks, this was giving me trouble