AVIC411.com

x920bt firmware and map upgrade to CNSD-210FM for free?

I  a problem.  I'm already updated to 2.003 and I tried the hack and I get an update fail.  I transferred the two files from StefanSki 2.004 crack to the Pioneer original update.  Any idea too what I can do?  I tried the factory reset and that did nothing but reset my settings.  Any help or ideas to this problem?  Thanks!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Followed the instructions here and everything went smoothly until I tried to update the bluetooth firmware. I tried to update it several times, and each time I got "An error occured and the update failed" message.

Prior to trying these updates (while on the factory firmware), my bluetooth stopped working. It would no longer connect to my phone, and the settings menu for the bluetooth was also unresponsive. I was hoping that performing these updates might clear the problem.

Is it correct to assume that the bluetooth in my head unit is dead?

Edit:

Here is a picture I took of the error message when trying to update the bluetooth.

IMG_20120108_143801.jpg

Followed the instructions here and everything went smoothly until I tried to update the bluetooth firmware. I tried to update it several times, and each time I got "An error occured and the update failed" message.

Prior to trying these updates (while on the factory firmware), my bluetooth stopped working. It would no longer connect to my phone, and the settings menu for the bluetooth was also unresponsive. I was hoping that performing these updates might clear the problem.

Is it correct to assume that the bluetooth in my head unit is dead?

Edit:

Here is a picture I took of the error message when trying to update the bluetooth.

Hmm...that is weird. I will say the bluetooth update took much longer than I thought it would considering its small file size. I thought my unit froze up or something, but I kept waiting and it eventually finished.

I tried the bluetooth when I first got it for talking to people through the mic, but they said there was a lot of background noise so I stopped using it for that. I wonder if any of those kind of issues have been improved.

Hopefully someone can help you out with your issue.

I a problem. I'm already updated to 2.003 and I tried the hack and I get an update fail. I transferred the two files from StefanSki 2.004 crack to the Pioneer original update. Any idea too what I can do? I tried the factory reset and that did nothing but reset my settings. Any help or ideas to this problem? Thanks!

im having this same problem

I just looked at the Z120 section and there are guys with the same problem with not being able to update past 2.03 also.  I tried reformatting my card and even a different card and still not luck.  One thing I have noticed is that when replacing the 2 files, from the Z120 section the Renewal files one guy said should be in the folder.  And I looked closer and there is no such file just the EU file.  And I got the firmware from Pioneers site.  Now could we do this upgrade with the x930BT firmware?  Has anybody thought of this?

Hi, so for the people having trouble with the update to 2.04, I'll explain a little better, download the pioneer 2.03 update and extract it and you'll have a directory called AVICZ110, next download the patch from the link and extract that and you will have two files

EU090APL.VER - this goes in the main folder of AVICZ110 and must overwrite the orginal file

RenewalIFLib.dll - this file goes into the APL folder inside the AVICZ110 directory and overwrite the orginal file

now put the AVICZ110 directory and a freshly formatted Micro SD and insert it...

The update will start automatically

As for the guy stuck at 36% of the CNSD-210FM update I think you should redownload the torrent and try again sounds like you have a corrupt or missing file...

And again I haven't tried this on anything but a x920bt, if you have a 930 I have no clue if any of this works

Hello ppls I have a 920bt and have tryed to update and its not working . My reciever is at 02.000 and when I try upgrading to 2003 , it doesnt see sd card . When I put the cnsd-210fm from pirate bay it trys to work just the password doesnt . I have tryed all sorts of things . Can anyone lend a hand?

FreeTime