AVIC411.com

Pandora issues -- frustrated

I have an iPhone 4, with IOS 5.0.1. Things that are happening: 1) iPod no longer works -- plug it in and nothing (used to work perfectly) 2) question on the Pandora -- it works if I connect it via the iPod integration cable, but not via bluetooth streaming. Is that correct?

I just bought the iPhone, primarily because i wanted the Pandora integration, and the salesman at the car audio store led me to believe that i would get the Pandora via bluetooth. But that is not working and I really don't want to have to plug in the iPhone to get fully functioning Pandora. Please help!!!

What cable are you using? Make sure it is a Pioneer branded cable. Aftermarket cables are known to cause issues, as do extension cables.

As for Pandora, it will work via bluetooth, but you don't get the integrated interface you get when connecting your phone via the cable (ex. 51v cable) and you have to control Pandora via the controls on the phone.