AVIC411.com

AVIC HD1BT Leads?

Hi all,

new joiner here so not sure if this is the correct section to post my problems. I have had my HD1BT for a while and love it, I recently went through the manual again and had forgotten it was possible to hook up a rear view camera. Luckily santa dropped one off at my house for xmas, upon removing the head unit I realised I dont have the leads anymore! gutted. Anyone know where I might get one from? Its the RCA connector 2 in the manual.

Also whilst I am here, over the last few months the unit has on occasion become unresponsive in terms of buttons or screen not working. The traffic alert button, the volume and open switches always work but intermittently I cannot select different sources, change tracks or select the menu? I bought the steering remote in the hope that would sort it as I wouldnt have to worry if it was a physical switch issue but the same has happened even with the remote. Any advice would be great, oh and having finally found this forum which seems to be very informative, are the updated maps really £249?

Thanks for looking and help in advance

• 2 weeks later...