AVIC411.com

Better X910BT X930BT and X940BT Volume Knobs

Ordered on the 19th, shipped on the 20th, just got my knob today (22nd). Thanks for the quick delivery and nice product. Fits the X940BT, looks great, makes the volume knob much easier to use. If you're having troubles pulling off the factory knob, try putting some duct tape on it to make it easier to pull off.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sent paypal a few days ago for X940 black. Boy the little stock knob blows! Thanks for all you do. I enjoyed the billet knob on my F700 and I know I'll be pleased with this one.

Yep, your gonna love this one too. I have the 940 in my car and that little ass knob they put on there is too small for me. I hear this all the time from people on here. Thanks again. Your knob is on the way!!!!

Hi!

We just sent a payment for one of your black knobs for our x9310bt. The stock one is just too small.

And looking at the posted pictures, the new larger one will look just better.

Looking forward!!

Thanks

Knob on the way to NOVA SCOTIA CANADA. Holy cow!!!! Thanks again! Stay warm lol
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered a black knurled knob on Saturday! Haven't gotten any confirmation yet so I hope it went through ok. Excited for the new knob. I just upgraded my deck from an f700bt to a x930bt. The knobs look good in the pics so far! That stock knob is small and smooth, very hard to grab when driving.

I ordered a black knurled knob on Saturday! Haven't gotten any confirmation yet so I hope it went through ok. Excited for the new knob. I just upgraded my deck from an f700bt to a x930bt. The knobs look good in the pics so far! That stock knob is small and smooth, very hard to grab when driving.

Cant find your payment. Check your PMs please. Thanks