AVIC411.com
thomashohl

Better X910BT X930BT and X940BT Volume Knobs

are these knobs still available in black and are they in stock

All knobs for all the X series are in stock. Make sure and state which AVIC unit you have when ordering because they are all different.

Thanks

I am interested in the black 930 knob, but I am actually having trouble removing my original knob- something no one else has mentioned having an issue with yet. Any tips or better instructions? I've tried pulling from all angles and with and without a cloth in my hand for better grip. Just doesnt seem to budge.

Thanks.

I am interested in the black 930 knob, but I am actually having trouble removing my original knob- something no one else has mentioned having an issue with yet. Any tips or better instructions? I've tried pulling from all angles and with and without a cloth in my hand for better grip. Just doesnt seem to budge.

Thanks.

It does pull off. I have done it many times. Sometimes its pretty tight but a good straight pull is all it takes. Maybe someone super glued the thing on there or sumpin.

Jus sayin... 8)

I don't have a X series headunit yet but will be getting the x930 soon.

Can you tell me the differences between the stock one and the one your selling? Is it just bigger?

This knob is just a much more "grippable" knob than the stock one. It's slightly larger and much deeper and it has a grippy surface (knurled).

Paypal sent! The size/slipperyness of that stock knob is my one and only complaint with this deck (so far). Thanks in advance.

I know. Great deck. Sucky knob. Pioneer just doesn't get the "knob thing"

I love my X930BT!!!