AVIC411.com

After replacing my back up (the one Vitormvieira offered on his topic http://avic411.com/i...4-vitormvieira/), i've been trying to update the firmware.

However, when i'm facing the red screen to start the update (as attached), the system tells me i'm using incorrect software...

Does anybody knows wich one i need?

I've been trying the 3 different upgrades on pioneer's site (with no maps, 100 fm and 200 fm) and also the one vitormvieira told, but non of these works!

post-58855-0-04764600-1326028796_thumb.jpgpost-58855-0-65309100-1326028807_thumb.jpg

A little update..

i was able to update with the official pioneer firmware update (the one without maps).

Now i'm able to enter the main menu of my pioneer interface, but except the system menu i can't enter any other option.

In submenu, service information the system mentions that i'm using system version 2.009000 and no map data...

Any suggestions?

Hey Pionara,

Mean while i downloaded the fx3.1, tonight i'm going to try.

Maybe i'll need your help later to update the maps (and installing the european).

Thx

I've been trying to install the fx3.1.

Everything went smooth but after installing, rebooting and choosing language settings, the system got stuck on the pioneer logo.

After a while, everything got black....

• 6 months later...