AVIC411.com
nodnarb901

Caution: screen image may appear reversed?

I have had my avic d1 installed for about one week and then last week installed my 60mp update disc. This morning when I started the car I get a Caution: sreen image may appear reversed. Any idea what this is?

that is for the reverse backup camera. its just telling you that the image could be reversed depending on what camera your using

It comes up immediately after starting the car, after the Pioneer screen goes away and before the navigation disclamer screen when you have to press ok to procede to use the navi. The whole screen is black and in light grey/white lettering at the bottom in the middle it gives me the message.

in reverse? maybe your reverse got switched? check the reverse setting that has batt or ground. maybe its thinking your in reverse when your not, and when you put it in reverse it thinks your normal.. is that what is happening?

No it doesn't happen when i leave in in reverse. I start the car, pioneer screen comes up, then the caution: screen image may be reveresed. then the pioneer navigation warning screen comes up, I press OK. then goes into the navigation just like normal.

in the setup screen, maybe even initial, i dont recall, there is a setting that tells the d series what polarity the reverse is. try changing it and see if the problem exists still