AVIC411.com

AVIC Z120BT Bluetooth Not Working

I have an AVIC Z120BT. Bypassed. Everything but the bluetooth is working! Just a few days ago, my bluetooth start acting up. Connecting then disconnecting from my phone. Then yesterday, the bluetooth cut out completely. Called Pioneer and they said its the ebrake wire. Not true cause my deck ALWAYS thinks the ebrake is on.

When I go to my bluetooth settings, everything is greyed out. Wont let me selecting anything. Indicates that the bluetooth is "on" sometimes and other times "off" but makes no difference. Still cant select anything. HELP! Do I have to go back to a headset while i drive??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a avic-z130bt and can't use the wireless bluetooth music streaming. It seems to recognize the i-phone is trying to stream the content b/c the screen shows the music from the i-phone but there is no audio! What gives?

Check the volume on your phone.

You can set the HU level for BT audio independent of other sources. First go to FM and pick a station - set the audio to a comfortable level. Then switch to BT audio and play a song. Now go to Setting/AV Sound/SLA. Boost the BT audio level by pressing [+] until it roughly matches the FM audio level.

I guess I should of also said first make sure the EQ in BT mode isn't all wierd (if it is set to Custom1). That can also make the percieved audio level seem weak.

If none of the above makes a big difference, there must be something else wrong. I very rarely go above 20 with my setup (my normal level is 10).