AVIC411.com

I hope that I have posted this in the right area..

I have an x930bt and the XM station logos intermittently work/appear. Probably 8/10 times the station logo will just be the generic logo, but when I press the station ID area on the screen the logo will instantly appear. It will also instantIy appear if you press the generic logo. I called Pioneer and they said it sounded like a signal problem, so I tried a new antenna (did not fix).

Before I try a new GEX-P920xm, does anyone think that may be the problem? Or, is it more likely that there is something wrong with the 930 itself. BTW, the 930 it is updated with the latest software.

Thanks for any info provided. :D

• 3 months later...

I have the X920BT with the GEX-P920XM and it has the exact same problem. Sometimes the logos show up, sometimes they don't. Sometimes half the logos show up. If I switch to FM for 30 seconds and then back to XM they usually show up again. Very annoying. I guess they didn't fix that bug on the X930BT. If you figure out a solution let me know :?

Its a software bug so replacing the units wont fix the problem. This has been a problem sense this series was released in 08-09 so it is not something that is going to get fixed. Just something you have to deal with.