AVIC411.com

I got my z130bt installed yesterday, my LG G2x android phone syncs via bluetooth fine. I can even play pandora & spotify through bluetooth. I cant see the titles on the HU, but I can still change tracks/volume via the HU.

The Android support is pretty good over bluetooth. On my hacked G2, I even see titles on the HU, but only when playing songs directly off the phone (mp3's). I do not see titles in Pandora - I think this is a problem with Pandora, not Android or Pioneer.

• 2 weeks later...

The Android support is pretty good over bluetooth. On my hacked G2, I even see titles on the HU, but only when playing songs directly off the phone (mp3's). I do not see titles in Pandora - I think this is a problem with Pandora, not Android or Pioneer.

Another fellow g2 owner. :mrgreen:

[quote name='chicagoandy' timestamp='1326697078' post='242996']
[/quote]

Yeah, I just noticed today that the ID3 tags are showing up on the HU BT screen. I have an HTC HD2 running Android 2.3. I normally don't play music from the phone, that's what the iTouch is for. Somehow I must of pressed a button that started playing some MP3s on the phone while I was listening to streaming internet audio. At first I was puzzled by the Aritst/Song/Album because it didn't used to display. So now I'm not sure if it was due to the CNSD-210FM upgrade, or a newer version of Android (hacked).

I knew that the phone hardware supported ID3 over BT because when it ran Win Mobile 6.5 it worked. But it never did before under Android.