AVIC411.com

I have read through most of the postings here and haven't really found what I was looking for yet. Can anyone please tell/guide/help me update to the 3.0 firmware? I have the AVIC F700BT, map version 01.00600 version 2.00800. I am new to the system and the forums, and I have seen many of the videos featuring the update and mods but I haven't had any luck on what to download in order to at least get the update!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Atrucancer...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

After tons of research, i found a fix, with the update on ebay for 24.99. This includes the new maps. All prepped for North America. There are 9 remaining if anyone wants to get on it.

I also posted on nasioc and got returned with a interesting link from pioneer's website that i think is the 3.0 update for the old and new maps. What concerns me is it is from the UK site and I'm not sure of the compatibility.

I haven't tried it, but if anyone wants to check it out and see if it works, here's the link. Hope it helps.

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/support/software/AVIC-F700BT/index.html