AVIC411.com

GEX-P5700TV TV Tuner

I looked around the forums, did searches and what not, and didn't see anything on this yet. Hope I am not beating a dead horse here. I am trying to purchase a GEX-P5700TV TV Tuner, but apparently, they aren't selling them anymore as of January 1st. I called Pioneer directly and they have no knowledge of this, but I called every shop around and spoke to the Pioneer rep for the NorthEast and he is unable to get one as well. I also checked a ton of online shops and they all say Out Of Stock. They were available before Christmas, but not now. Does anyone have any information on this. I saved up my pennies and would like to purchase one, but can't find one now. I have the Avic Z1. Feel free to email me at elijahj32000@yahoo.com if you have any information or have one to sell. Thanks.

You can't sell regular tuners anymore (as said above) and buying one now seems kind of a bad idea since they have to stop broadcasting on analog in the near (or perhaps not so near) future.

I new HD tuner should be soon, you can get them for the PC for under $100 now with full broadcast HD (1920x1080i). Of course, that would be drastically scaled down to the 480x234 or whatever you get with the in-dash screens.

I saw one on Craigslist a few days ago while looking for some other accessories. You might check there

I looked around the forums, did searches and what not, and didn't see anything on this yet. Hope I am not beating a dead horse here. I am trying to purchase a GEX-P5700TV TV Tuner, but apparently, they aren't selling them anymore as of January 1st. I called Pioneer directly and they have no knowledge of this, but I called every shop around and spoke to the Pioneer rep for the NorthEast and he is unable to get one as well. I also checked a ton of online shops and they all say Out Of Stock. They were available before Christmas, but not now. Does anyone have any information on this. I saved up my pennies and would like to purchase one, but can't find one now. I have the Avic Z1. Feel free to email me at elijahj32000@yahoo.com if you have any information or have one to sell. Thanks.

Awesome, thanks. I see the one out on Craigslist. I will contact him today and see what he says. I don't mind spending $200-$300 even if it is only for two years at the least. I know someone who has one installed out here and they get a great signal. Who knows, maybe it will get pushed back another year. Even if... Thanks again everyone.

Awesome, thanks. I see the one out on Craigslist. I will contact him today and see what he says. I don't mind spending $200-$300 even if it is only for two years at the least. I know someone who has one installed out here and they get a great signal. Who knows, maybe it will get pushed back another year. Even if... Thanks again everyone.

at least it's worth it if your a sport fan like me......i just bought mine a couple of months ago....