AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

l'arborescence des dossiers semble exactement la meme que les avics F700...lol...

cela dit, one of us, can already use igo, not perfect, but really good begining...

Oui grace a CE66 on peux accédé au fichier windows de l'autoradio, c'est ce que fait l'installation de appradio plus en faite, il copie les fichiers supplémentaire dedans cela reviens au même.

Igo fonctionne parfaitement oui, mais pas le son, impossible pour le moment de décoder la source audio :( Sygic également fonctionne ainsi que toutes les applications compatible WinCE "Mips" (pas facile à trouver)

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you translate this into English, Thanks R -

Pouvez vous ce traduire en anglais, merci r

here ya go....

For all those who are downgradé in 2.46 must be version 1.0.222

then you download this file:

http://www.mediafire...1pnw3w4cb7kna4g

and you put it on your APPRADIO place than this, as this you the appradio you vera "officially" in version 2.22

FOR all those who are already in 2.22 this MANIPULATION is UNNECESSARY

This MANIPULATION applies exclusively to all those in 2.46

FOR all those in VERSION 2.45 I would not translating the files VERSION 2.45 being totally USELESS I DECONSEILLE has everybody this free A VERSION you choose this is simply my opinion staff

I you upp the new version of the Jailbreak / Appradio more tomorrow after testing.

tooltip_logo.giftooltip_close.gif

Original

Je vous upp la nouvelle version du Jailbreak / Appradio PLus demain après avoir testé.

Okay I'm missing something, how do you install this on the appradio. it comes up on my sim card but doesn't install on my appradio. Do I have to click on some program installer?

Thanks, Ron

With the files in the memory card, just have the card installed when you boot the radio. It is the same process as updating the firmware.

Okay I got it working and works pretty good. The version is still in another language until you bring it up and the additional screen is still in a language other than english. Anybody out here with the skills to convert all the programming to english? I figured everything out but it would be nice to be in english :mrgreen:

By the way thanks to everyone who worked on this.

Okay I got it working and works pretty good. The version is still in another language until you bring it up and the additional screen is still in a language other than english. Anybody out here with the skills to convert all the programming to english? I figured everything out but it would be nice to be in english :mrgreen:

By the way thanks to everyone who worked on this.

If you want, you can translate it in english :-) just open with wordpad all ****.mscr file :-) and translate all text in french (or russian) to english :) use google translate for help

I started out with 2.22 and AppRadio extensions after iOS5. Even though iOS5 broke much of the app ext it still worked pretty good for me. I updated to 2.45, and it broke more of app ext, but I would say it seemed faster. Yesterday I upgraded to 2.22 AppRadio +. It did all as advertized, makes all warnings disappear, but it looks buggy and at times other screens come up and at this point is not fully translated into English. I think it's a great start, but needs some fine tuning. This morning I went back to Pioneer 2.22 and updated to the latest AppRadio Extensions, I must say this is by far the cleanest solution to date. I see some people have found some bugs and im sure Mike will get them fixed quickly. Some observations:

Warning screens show up as apps are loading, but once the app is loaded they disappear. So have a little patience.

It takes a while for the iPhone to connect to Bluetooth. Again need a little patience. You can disconnect your phone and Bluetooth still works.

My relay parking brake bypass is working great.

I do not like the AppRadio phonebook, you can not scroll by letters. I find this aggravating and dangerous.

I don't like the contacts for phone use much either. If you use this to call someone it delays quite a while before it indicates you're connected, meanwhile the person on the other end is wondering what's going on.

In addition to AppRadio Extensions, I have Handsfree, voice activator, and activator loaded. Between all of theses I can talk to my iphone and get it to load apps Handsfree, works pretty slick

Overall we are closer no thanks to Pioneer!

So i Finally got my sd card and tried to install Appradio+ just to learn that i have 2.19 firmware. So I should I switch to 222 or 245? it seems like 245 with Appradio extensions is not that bad (considering that i think i have almost all the same nag screens now)

List of nag screens that I've encountered or heard about.

• OK button when turning on - All versions. Appradio+ can skip this.
  • Parking break on->off-> on - 2.19,2.22, 2.45 Cant be removed but is skipped if app is open ( but still cant type in maps app)
  • Alert on the phone asking to launch appradio app - 2.45. Appradio extensions Skips that (?)

Edited by Vendigroth
So i Finally got my sd card and tried to install Appradio+ just to learn that i have 2.19 firmware. So I should I switch to 222 or 245? it seems like 245 with Appradio extensions is not that bad (considering that i think i have almost all the same nag screens now) List of nag screens that I've encountered or heard about.
  • OK button when turning on - All versions. Appradio+ can skip this.
  • Parking break on->off-> on - 2.19, 2.45 Cant be removed but is skipped if app is open ( but still cant type in maps app)
  • Parking break on - 2.22 (almost like the one above) Not sure about this one. never had 222.
  • Alert on the phone asking to launch appradio app - 2.45. Appradio extensions Skips that (?)

Hi,

Is there a way to know you firmware revision without booting on a SD card ?

If you are on 2.45 it says it in the options menu. other than that i don't think there is.

There is nothing written in my menu...So I guess I have previous revision. I'm gonna buy a SD card and try Appradio+ installation.

So what are you suggesting : upload to 2.45 and then install Appradio+ or stay with current revision and install Appradio+ ?

Thanks