AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

Im waiting for you guys to work out the bugs.

Ñкоро верÑÐ¸Ñ appradio_plus 1.0 (будет поддержка v.2.45 и уÑтранены ошибки, в чаÑтноÑти Ñ ÐºÐ»Ð°Ð²Ð¸Ð°Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¾Ð¹)

version of appradio_plus 1.0 available soon (will support v. 2.45 and fixed some bugs, in particular with the keyboard)

Please let us know when this version is ready. Thanks :mrgreen:

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is very interesting development. Please keep us posted of the progress.

One thing bothers me a lot about the appradio is the warning banner (Image may appear mirrored, or something like that) when reverse camera is on. It covers the critical area that need to be seen. It will be great if it can be removed. Is it possible with this mod?

This is very interesting development. Please keep us posted of the progress.

One thing bothers me a lot about the appradio is the warning banner (Image may appear mirrored, or something like that) when reverse camera is on. It covers the critical area that need to be seen. It will be great if it can be removed. Is it possible with this mod?

sorry personally i can't use camera i have not camera on car, i dont answer you...

"update build - version 1.0.222 (now in version number indicates the firmware version, for which the assembly is made​​), respectively, for the new firmware version 2.45 is also prepared1.0.245 build,

what has been done:

- Added configuration management tool assembly (runs from the additional menu)

- Added ability to set the action after startup (the entrance to the application menu / submenu run), the action set on "utilities settings"

- Replaced the keyboard and added keyboard control utilities (show / hide)

- Changed the appearance of additional menu interface, similar in style as appradio (section applications) (thanks DjSKAM)

- Fixed minor bugs

I note that the results of tests I did not like new firmware 2.45 , so while I would recommend not to rush to change the firmware"

- Serhy

here is links for download:

appradio plus 1.0.222

appradio plus 1.0.245

pass: avic

Niceeeeeeeeeee :)

Pour tout ceux qui on downgradé en 2.46 il faut prendre la version 1.0.222

ensuite, vous telecharger ce fichier :

http://www.mediafire.com/?1pnw3w4cb7kna4g

et vous le mettez à la place de celui présent sur votre APPRADIO, comme cela vous l'appradio vous vera "officiellement" en version 2.22

POUR TOUT CEUX QUI SONT DEJA EN 2.22 CETTE MANIPULATION EST INUTILE

CETTE MANIPULATION S APPLIQUE EXCLUSIVEMENT A TOUT CEUX QUI SONT EN 2.46

POUR TOUT CEUX QUI SONT EN VERSION 2.45 JE NE FERAIS PAS DE TRADUCTION DES FICHIERS LA VERSION 2.45 ETANT TOTALEMENT INUTILE JE DECONSEILLE A TOUT LE MONDE CETTE VERSION LIBRE A VOUS DE CHOISIR CECI EST SIMPLEMENT MON AVIS PERSONNEL

Je vous upp la nouvelle version du Jailbreak / Appradio PLus demain après avoir testé.

"update build - version 1.0.222 (now in version number indicates the firmware version, for which the assembly is made​​), respectively, for the new firmware version 2.45 is also prepared1.0.245 build,

what has been done:

- Added configuration management tool assembly (runs from the additional menu)

- Added ability to set the action after startup (the entrance to the application menu / submenu run), the action set on "utilities settings"

- Replaced the keyboard and added keyboard control utilities (show / hide)

- Changed the appearance of additional menu interface, similar in style as appradio (section applications) (thanks DjSKAM)

- Fixed minor bugs

I note that the results of tests I did not like new firmware 2.45 , so while I would recommend not to rush to change the firmware"

- Serhy

here is links for download:

appradio plus 1.0.222

appradio plus 1.0.245

pass: avic

Downloaded both of them. How do I install. Do I just copy over to the sim card?  Thanks for all your efforts, I can't wait. R

Niceeeeeeeeeee :)

Pour tout ceux qui on downgradé en 2.46 il faut prendre la version 1.0.222

ensuite, vous telecharger ce fichier :

http://www.mediafire...1pnw3w4cb7kna4g

et vous le mettez à la place de celui présent sur votre APPRADIO, comme cela vous l'appradio vous vera "officiellement" en version 2.22

POUR TOUT CEUX QUI SONT DEJA EN 2.22 CETTE MANIPULATION EST INUTILE

CETTE MANIPULATION S APPLIQUE EXCLUSIVEMENT A TOUT CEUX QUI SONT EN 2.46

POUR TOUT CEUX QUI SONT EN VERSION 2.45 JE NE FERAIS PAS DE TRADUCTION DES FICHIERS LA VERSION 2.45 ETANT TOTALEMENT INUTILE JE DECONSEILLE A TOUT LE MONDE CETTE VERSION LIBRE A VOUS DE CHOISIR CECI EST SIMPLEMENT MON AVIS PERSONNEL

Je vous upp la nouvelle version du Jailbreak / Appradio PLus demain après avoir testé.

Can you translate this into English, Thanks R -

Pouvez vous ce traduire en anglais, merci r

Can you translate this into English, Thanks R -

Pouvez vous ce traduire en anglais, merci r

i have just say, for all people have install 2.46 (2.46 is a false update to downgrade 2.22) before install update appradio replace mpu.bin for appradio say "you are in 2.22" :)

and i recommend to everyone don't update to 2.45 pioneer firmware, for me this update is a work pig !!! 6 months to achieve that ????? ... a bad joke :(

I installed the one for 2.22 and my radio will randomly lose connection to phone or the screen will default to the emergency brake warning. The screen goes blank and then this error pops up. If I hit the home button and then apps and pandora it comes back up for the moment. I don't think it is ready for prime-time yet

il y a aussi le fichier "testmode" , je n'ai jamais essayé sur appradio, mais tu le trouves sur le forum avic mb...on peut peut etre acceder au windows de l'appradio et faire des modifs , des sauvegardes surtout, sans "ruiner" le poste

le testmode permet d'acceder au "windows" des avics F700...