AVIC411.com

Just got both of my cars fitted with new AVIC X930T system.

At first worked fine. However after a few hours of play, I've noticed the following minor issues:

1) Iphone wire connected - the song cover thumb menu sometimes is available - some times it's not. When it's not available, it's either showing only up and down arrows above the song cover that's currently playing OR basically there's no options to thumb or scroll/arrow period. Not sure if you all know what I'm talking about...but it's annoying. I want to be able to thumb through the song covers all the time.

2) Iphone BT connected - some times I see the song playing but NO audio/volume regardless how much I turn the volume up.

3) Iphone BT connected - my track control don't really work on my steering wheel.

So far I'm amazed at how the AVIC x930t improved my sound quality - but the above minor issues are downers. Anyone have solutions? Thx.

Gary

1. It depends on what's playing. If you have an album selected, you'll get the arrows. Same if shuffle is on.

2. I know it sounds stupid but 9/10 times it's the phone being on silent or the volume is turned way down (on the phone, not the AVIC)

3. Not sure about that one, I don't have steering wheel buttons.

• 3 years later...