AVIC411.com

make $$ to update my f90bt????

Ok. It works ... and it has the updated maps along with it.... i take no credit in creating these orignial treads. I just borrowed and updated my system and am sharing what i am currently running.

The process i used to install is the following.

1. Download torrent

2. Unrar ... no password.

3. You should see 2 folders and 3 files inside. Copy all those as they are right to a blank SD CARD.

4. insert it into your unit.

5. hold the eject, menu, map buttons and then press the reset button... if done correctly u should a blue screen that says press to reset... dont reset press the following codes in... up, up down, menu, left, right ... then you should see 5 diffrent catagories you can pick... pick "wince" then pick " wince sd/usb" it will read and a do its thing and when down it will say ... please reset you unit.

6. press your reset button and leave the sd card in... it should come into a windows looking enviorment.

7. next click on MY DEVICE on your desktop

8. you will see a disk called MY FLASH DISK .... click it and go inside and click edit , select all, and the under file hit delete.... and yes to all when it ask.... This will delete all files on your avic... if you want to make a backup it wiould be smart but if not your choice ... no a biggy for me :)

9. Now once it deletes ... takes about 10-15 mins

10. under MY DEVICE go sd card and click to open and select my flash disk folder and go inside and click select all and cut and paste under the my flash disk and your avic.

11. THIS TAKE LIKE 20 mins , so grab a beer and let it be ... i know it will say like 150 mins and then 300 min and ...... just believe us around 20 is all....

12. Click yes to all if anything pops up .....

13. once everything copies to the avic flash disk ... go and open it and you should see and folder call " APL " click and open it .... inside will be a bunch of files ... go and find a program file call " SYSTEMSETTING" this will open the settings .... turn off the backup camera..... i dont know why but it was on and left me puzzeled this afternoon ... but this is how i fixed it :)

14. close it out .... remove the sd card... and ..............................

15. Hit reset and follow you langauge and speech setup.

This is off the top of my head .... but should be good to go .... i attached the torrent file below , ive never uploaded one but i think i did everything right on uploading the completed torrent.

http://www.mediafire...9yby9pk7uwxp333

download open torrent file and ill be seeding to you if everything is right .... enjoy.

Please Help rhauss ! my avic need yr help ! im trying to download the file u uploaded but it got stuck at 78.9 % :( pls seed it for me to complete ? or anyone in here who already downloaded the file from rhauss reuploads again ? Many Thanks !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic