AVIC411.com

Which apps would you like to see added?

A previous post made mention of "we don't need more radio station apps, get creative" or something similar to those words.

So that got me thinking.... what apps would you like to see on added to the AVIC line?

The first one on my list: Shazam. Perfect fit. It would be so much easier to activate it on the HU instead of unlocking my iPhone, finding the icon, launching the program, and hitting "listen", all while keeping my eyes on the road.

2nd on my list: Gas Buddy. Same thing as far as ease of use.

What would you guys like to see?

A previous post made mention of "we don't need more radio station apps, get creative" or something similar to those words.

So that got me thinking.... what apps would you like to see on added to the AVIC line?

The first one on my list: Shazam. Perfect fit. It would be so much easier to activate it on the HU instead of unlocking my iPhone, finding the icon, launching the program, and hitting "listen", all while keeping my eyes on the road.

2nd on my list: Gas Buddy. Same thing as far as ease of use.

What would you guys like to see?

Android support.

_Am

Best would be to just add remote touch for the entire phone and all apps but as that's not going to happen... so

+1 for Gas Buddy and add Gas Cubby, Tomorrow Gas Prices, Harry's lap timer pro, DoodleBuddy, AppBox Pro, YouTube, Flixster, Calculator, Skype, WebBrowser, CnnSI.

I debated between the x930 and the app radio a few months ago and went 930 because the only apps I saw getting support were the radio apps :(

If they get better app support I'll be debating between the 940 and app radio 2

The radio apps are fine, but all that is needed there is one really great one, so I'm with you on that ZX6rrdan.

I saw in a Honda commercial text messages coming through on the unit. I'd love to see that integration on the HU. Not to respond or type - I get the stupidity of doing that. However, it would be a heck of a lot safer to read it on a bigger screen than picking up your phone, and finding the text and reading it in really small font.