AVIC411.com

aviv f700bt trying to update to ABB1s 5.0 update

found an awesome mod with graphics and tried to add it and it only changed half of the program so I decided to go back to my original 3.0 original update and now that I have followed the instructions that came with the original update again perfectly the system does everything it is supposed to do except after I remove the SD card and reset the system it goes to the pioneer logo screen then blacks out. It looks like the unit has no power because not even the buttons are illuminated. I have reapeated the install several times with the same result....Can anyone help me?

Ok, I am somewhat "dumb" with this stuff but I will tell you what i did. I sent for the pioneer update directly from Pioneer and once I installed it my system kept saying "ezrider performed fatal error" or something to that effect. I then found an update for pioneer through another guy KOFAT and purchased it, installed following his directions and system was working great. I then found your mod with the awesome graphics so I downloaded and followed the directions and on first install it only changed half of the icons and graphics, the rest were the original> I then started over with the update I had purchased and tried to reinstall the original update but now the system boots up to the Pioneer screen and then shuts down entirely. before installing Kofat's update 3.0 I was not able to backup my system however I did follow the instructions and did a backup before attempting to install the new 5.0 mods. With his original update I go in through pressing the menu, map, eject and reset buttons together and the release the reset and continue to old down other 3. do WINCE upgrade. Does this give you better idea of where my problem might have happened. I would so appreciate the help>>>i have absolutely no system now>the silence in the truck is killing me.