When you enable Skip Intro Video, you need to respring in order for it to take effect. Easy fix that will be in the next update.(v1.1.2) The intro video still plays in some cases even though it's disabled.(v1.1.2)
- Notifications don't show up in the Pandora app.
- Show notifications in the Pandora app. Pandora has special access to Pioneer head units so it's difficult to modify the screen.
Automatic TV out for non supported apps without the need for DisplayOut. I already have an early version this working but I need to hack at it a little bit more to get it right.(v1.1.2)
- Screensaver type idle screen. When an app is displayed on the screen and you don't touch the display for a period of time, a "screensaver" will come on the screen displaying the time and maybe some other interesting information. I don't have this working yet but it looks like something that is very possible.
On screen button to activate Siri.(v1.1.2)
- Keep applications on the screen while in the background. The Backgrounder tweak in Cydia already does this and it's open source. I should be able to include it and automatically manage switching between apps.
- Home buttons. I can't keep adding custom buttons to ever new application that comes out. It's very difficult and each app needs custom code. People using the 2.45 firmware can utilize the alert bypass to go "home" by going back to the main menu and then pressing Apps to load the AppRadio app. Not sure what to do for everyone else. Ideas?