AVIC411.com

Urgently need help AVIC-F900BT wont start

Hi to everyone.

Costumer brought in our service this radio. In display I have just the Pioneer logo and navigate.

I need files to repair his memory.I have instructions here in this forum, just need files cose megaupload is not working anymore and I cant find those files anywhere else.

If anybody can help, I will be very glad.

Nehat Ethemi

KOSOVA ELECTRONIC SERVICE CENTER

Philips, Vivax, Quadro, M-San AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER

Address : Idriz Gjilani Pn.(përballë Shkollës Fillore "Xhemail Mustafa")

10.000 Dardani Prishtinë Kosovë

Web : http://www.kesc-ks.com/

E-mail : info@kesc-ks.com

Hi everyone, I have the same problem. I have a bypassed AVIC-F90BT that is going in the endless restart loop. I really need the files, in order to restore the unit. I would be grateful for any assistance. Megaupload is gone and I would even even pray for someone to walk me through restoring the unit and supply the files.

Thanks in advance,

DH

special_kal@yahoo.com

My avic unit started having problems and I searched through the forum and read alot of posts. I ended up buying a SD repair/map upgrade card off of eBay. For $27, I couldn't justify spending several more hours working on this in hopes it would turn out OK. The ebay user name is Kofat or punch "avic gps repair" into the search engine. It worked like a charm. Came with 8 pages of color instructions and screenshots for each step. Good luck.