AVIC411.com

F910bt full backup needed!

I need a full backup of my unit f910bt, cause is bricked and i cannot make any backup because all the files in myflashdisk have been deleted by the unit itself. The system start but rebbot and screen goes black... Please help me.. all the links are megaupload and they do not working anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no worries, its the thought that counts and someone else will find this and use it.

I created a torrent somewhere for a 900bt with all the 3.0 files I had. Looks like I need to do this again.

The real issue with people on this forum is that they dont use the search, or read any other posts there will be 50 posts my F(320-910) is bricked how do you fix it? Whre are the files? Where is this?

people you need to read t here are so many before you with the same problem, I understand you are upset your unit has crashed you are stressed and want it fixed. Do what the rest of us have done over the years and read. By a little work on your own end you can solve just about 100% of the problems. You can also find about 75% of the files you need. Yes occasionally links are dead well quote where you are trying to get a file from and maybe someone can repoint you to a working link. And lastly are you going to just dissapear from the forum after your unit is fixed and your question has been answered? most likely you need to stay and help others with your same problem as retribution for everyone helping you! This way people will all solve their problems way quicker and have the most up to date files.

just my $.02

• 2 weeks later...

Well said mate... and very kind to try and post files.

I've a few issues with my f900 unit but it is working, if a bit buggy, outdated and slow. The problem is so many fixes and mods available now, new & old, its difficult to know where to start, and I think people are just having a stab at different fixes. I only just managed to register last week but lurching and leeching for couple of years and though least I could do is upload what I have. Because I tinkered a few times with flashing my phone I learnt very quickly to take time to back up and copy everything.

So I have all my old back ups and files, to also upload if needed. (where do you upload to?)

But I just wish I could remember what I do to update my unit . Bugger when yo get old...

• 4 years later...