AVIC411.com

avic d3 nav probs please help

i just purchased my avic and i am having troubles getting the gps to read were i am at?i believe i have the vss wire hooked up right,the car is a 02 vw jetta tdi, every feature works,disc,ipod,aux, i have reset my current location but the gps does move when i move, when i am in nav mode with cd in, i hit menu,settings,hardware info.,3d calibration, the distance doesnt change stays at 0.00 speed pulse is at 268,it goes up when i drive? learning status says sensor initialing......the bottom half of the screen speed,distance right turn anfd left turn never change. always empty.., when i hit back, and go to connection status speed pulse is at 0 unless im excellerating, gps atenna says ok wityh a green icon thren grey diagnal icons,,idk if that means full service or none... i have my set up by passed so p brake is onl...illumination says off...back single says low... i dont have the reverse wire hooked up and not 100 percent certain i have vss hooked up right,, any suggestions or tips?

• 2 months later...