AVIC411.com

Look What I Got :) (Avic Z140BH)

If you bought this unit off of craigslist this soon before it is even officially released then it is likely stolen. It just doesn't make sense for a legitimate dealer to be resorting to craigslist to sell this unit.

Considering Pioneer is located in Long Beach, and the OP is in LA, it's very possible this was a testing unit that was stolen. It also looks like the serial number is 00005.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you bought this unit off of craigslist this soon before it is even officially released then it is likely stolen. It just doesn't make sense for a legitimate dealer to be resorting to craigslist to sell this unit.

well, a lot of people use craigslist to sell stuff for their businesses. whats wrong with a person using clist to sell? thats what its for. as for the video's they're uploading as I type this

whats wrong with a person using clist to sell? thats what its for. as for the video's they're uploading as I type this

Nothing, but a dealer would not have to sell this on craigslist. Its brand new and not even available yet. A dealer would not have any problem selling this immediately. This unit was almost for sure stolen by the person that sold it to you. And if thats the case, you have no warranty. Just FYI.

Nothing, but a dealer would not have to sell this on craigslist. Its brand new and not even available yet. A dealer would not have any problem selling this immediately. This unit was almost for sure stolen by the person that sold it to you. And if thats the case, you have no warranty. Just FYI.

Not to mention receiving stolen property. If the cops come calling, you're kinda screwed.