AVIC411.com

Look What I Got :) (Avic Z140BH)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question; the guy says look what I got and proceeds to prove that he has the new unit. Who gives a shit if it's stolen or not? It's none of anyone's business unless it was stolen from YOU. For all we know, many people here could be typing on stolen computers. You gonna question that too? It's really irritating that people here damn near chase people away with the nasty, snarky responses. I came back to see what the talk was, and I see it hasn't changed much.

I give a shit!!! The idea that someone would come here and brag about something that almost for sure has to be stolen is not what this forum is here for. And clearly you have no sense of right and wrong or could care less between the two to be making that statement. But the bigest reason I called him out was to bring light to the fact that others should not follow his example if they want piece of mind in purchasing their units legitimately. And Im willing to bet that most of the people that frequent these forums are not of the level of scum bag as you and dont want to purchase their units with question marks attached to them. Unfortunately some simply will not be aware of this unless people like me point it out.

I was hesistant about posting what I posted because I knew I'd get a nasty response from you, and I was right.

You don't know anything about my sense of right and wrong sir, and you aren't the one to attempt to "teach" him/her about right and wrong. Furthemore, many of the people here have illegally downloaded the hacked software for this unit, and that's "wrong". I purchased my software BECAUSE of my sense of right and wrong, but I'm still not trying to "teach" anyone here about stealing software; it's not my business. You have no idea about anything being stolen, and you make these emphatic statements about the unit not being available, and then someone points out that the unit is being sold on Ebay; you were wrong. Months ago, when someone was was claiming that they had hacked the software on the Z120, you were emphatic that they were lying, and once again, you were wrong. You are forever the negative skeptic about damn near everything, and you almost always give your smart-aleck responses to people, and it simply isn't necessary.

And to Ralpharn, you probably aren't going to get a backup of anything from the guy, and I don't blame him for being frightened away. It's clear to me that if his stereo is stolen, he didn't know it. Furthermore, Vblue42, I see you didn't chastise Ralpharn about asking for a "backup" of software form a stolen unit...you know with your impeccable sense of right and wrong and all.

Again my reason for outing him is to caution everyone else to not follow his advice for fear of receiving possibly stolen property and at the very least, screwing themselves out of warranty. And I never said anything about eBay. The fact is they are being advertised on eBay but none of them are shipping out because they are not yet available. At least at the time I made the statement. And nowhere did I say anyone was lying about hacking the software to the 120. I may have questioned it but Im not aware that I ever claimed anyone was lying. So maybe you should recheck your facts.