AVIC411.com

Sound/subs Cut out completely ..... Helpp Pac-OS-4

After about 2 yrs no problems, im having some now... have the z110bt installed in my 09 Sierra, using pac 0s-4. Problem im Getting is that, as soon as my truck switches from day mode to night mode( when the lights automatically go on if its dark outside.... my sound and subs will completely cut out... the deck is still on... but the sounds cuts out.. if i go to options and then turn the subwoofer off then back on again the sound works.... but the subs wont work.... the subs will only work with a full restart of the vehicle... but as soon as the automatic lights go on once its dark its dark outside.. it cuts out again.... I haven't changed anything wiring wise... I had some katzkins installed and the guy said he didnt touch any wiring... just the seats... so anyone know what could be wrong? I pulled my batter just now to reset everything see if that fixes it but if not, can anyone help. its a major piss off

Thanks,\