AVIC411.com

IPOD Video connections??

is there a ipod connection for the video ipods that will play video on my N2 and me be able to control it through my N2 like I can w/ just audio?

I have seen the video connectors on ebay and other places but you can't control it through your headunit.

• 2 weeks later...

The Pioneer ipod adaptor won't play video on your n-series. HOWEVER - Best Buy (at least here in Canada) sells a cable for like $14 that plugs into your ipod video and outputs to 3 RCA cables. You can very easily plug that into your A/V inputs on your brain, then enable your A/V in your N2's setup, and watch videos from the ipod on your N2 screen. However, you won't be able to use the touch screen for control, you'll have to have the ipod in your hands.

No there is not.

The only way to get the iPod video to play on your N2 would be those connectors you see on eBay that require you to control it through the iPod.

Future Shop here in Canada (owned by Best Buy) sells them for $14. I'm almost positive Best Buy sells them too

I didnt find a $14 one, but I did find a $22 one that looks like it will work good. I am going to take back the piece of crap box that I bought for $50 thinking it would at least display the song name and get this. So what if you have to control it though the IPOD? Hope this helps someone.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 4703394661

That is the EXACT one i saw here. Maybe it was on the wrong rack because it was tagged for $14 at FS. Oh well, still cheap, and will do the job, hopefully. Let us know how it goes! My Gf got an ipod nano, but we were discussing getting her a Video iPod instead and the prospect of watching it in the car...

• 2 weeks later...