AVIC411.com

Help! I need a avic x910bt wiring diagram? asap!!!

thanks i need that wiring diagram i just got my Lexus is300 wiring diagram and i finally got some of the answers i need nobody resp[ponds to e fast enough on here and the administrators take over 24 hours respond to me anyways would be helpful thanks and knowing which wires go to constant and switched constant 12 power would be as well! thanks guys!

ha thanks i didn't get it bro i wan purple = this red eauals that! ok buddy that was alot of help thanks a lot bro! neways what does the orange wire do and connect it to what and what does the purple wire on the avic do and connect it to what just answers those questions please thanks

why are you like that man ?/? its obviously not helping ! anyway s i hooked yellow power to cconstant power and nothing happend while i hooked the red wire to 12v constant power! so obviously something is missing that is why i am asking these quesions those three left out wires uld be the solution? But obviously nobody is go

Are you familiar with the saying "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day; teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."?

Every wire, location, and function is described in the installation manual, beginning around page 10. I'm not sure how much more clearly I can make it. Everything you're asking is in the manual.

well, although I have always paid shops and installers too hook up my car audio/video up in tell a couple weeks ago. I had to teach myself how to do everything! and yeah i'm grateful of the learning experience. but as much as I would like to spend the time on this learning it all, I gotta pay the bills and besides the job have a busy life! and that's the reason why we join these forums! and i see you helping everybody else with websites url and everything! so obviously for some reason you don't help me and its pretty insulting with that little quote you left me, almost your like making fun of me! which inst cool cuz that's why I join any forum is to get help from others who KNOW WHAT THERE DOING! cuz i know i don't and usually have to pay for it, I almost thought this forum was gonna eliminate that problem!

There appears to be some sort of communication break down happening here...

From what I can gather, you're asking for the wiring diagram of a X910, correct? To know what the various color wires are for?

As I posted above, the complete wiring diagram for a X910 is here: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Unassigned-Content/Manuals/AVIC-X910BT+INSTALLATION+MANUAL the information you're looking for is on page 10.