AVIC411.com

What's your screen name mean?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im madd mike because back when i started at circuit city in 2003 there was a bat in the store, and everyone was freaking out so i ran up and it was hanging from the automatic doors at the front of our store, i went to get it and the doors opened and the bat started flying and i hit him in mid flight and then grabbed him off the floor and then one of the salesman called me madd mike like crazy. i am not madd mike because of mad mike metzger the x-game motocross rider or mad mike of west coast customs, but me and that mad mike share the same last name

Digxrayguy - I started as a service engineer installing and repairing xray and related equipment. When xray started going digital, that's about when I started getting into sales of this stuff and after about 15 years of that, I now have my own company selling and installing digital xray stuff.

sportsfan21... pretty self-explanatory.

I'm a big sports fan, a HUGE yankee fan, although I just don't make that my s/n because then I end up getting into fights with Yankee haters/Red Sox/Mets lovers.

And 21 because O'Neill was one of my fav Yankees of all tiem.