AVIC411.com

Avic -F930BT - Video sollution may work for you guys!

Hi guys,

I have just recently bought an Avic F-930BT head unit and started downloading music video's from usenet and came to the conclusion that not every file worked.. The error that I got was something that had to do with the resolution of the files. After a bit of googling, I found this site but none of the sollutions worked for me.. This led to a bit more googling (2 days:\) and after trying different types of software I finally found one that works.

The name of the software is Divx Plus Converter, it does give the filenames a .divx extension and the proper Divx codecs. I've tried ripping songs from YouTube in HQ and "re encoding" (if that's the proper term) them and it worked great.

They are both to be payed (;P) for, but you guys will have to see for yourselves if it's worth it:

The software I've used are:

Ripping from youtube:

Xilisoft YouTube HD Video Converter (Very straightforward program)

"Re encoding":

DivX Plus Converter (A settings jpg is attached!)

It takes about 4 minutes for each file and keeps the audio quality and the results worked for me. Hope you guys find this helpfull.

Ps: Sorry for the bad English, it's not my native tongue.

post-63035-0-41532800-1332860853_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this only for when playing videos on DVD? *.divx is not recognized using USB or SD Card, only MP4,WMV or H.264 I tried converting a video as you describe, and it does not show up on the unit.

Correct, playing from a SD card doesn't work for me either.. Don't know why?