AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 1.1.3 Beta

I'm wrapping up a new version of AppRadio Extensions but I need help testing to make sure everything is good to go.

AppRadio Extensions - Beta

Bug Fixes:

• Siri button fixed to work with the new AppRadio app
  • Other minor fixes

New Features:

• TV Out. I had this in the last beta but there were a hand full of problems so I took it out. Hopefully this version works better.
  • Landscape Lock for TV Out. Automatically changes the orientation of the display app to landscape and locks it so it doesn't change to match the phone.
  • Visible/hidden setting for Siri. When set to hidden, some Siri features do not work. I added a visible mode to get around this.
  • Clock for the AppRadio app menu.
  • More Apps. This allows you to add more apps to the AppRadio app menu. Very useful for switching between apps while TV Out is enabled. Works best with firmware v2.45.
  • Battery level for the AppRadio app menu.

Known Issues:

• Pressing the Siri button more than once when TV Out is enabled causes the app to freeze.
  • Custom apps don't launch from the AppRadio app menu on some devices.
  • Supported apps don't longer launch.
  • TV out doesn't work well with Siri
  • TV out conflicts with the built in iPod app.
  • When TV out is enabled, the screen sometimes gets slightly smaller than full screen.
  • CarMediaPlayer doesn't work with TV out enabled?

Link:

Link removed. Released to Cydia.

The "applist" package is required to view the list of apps in Settings. It is available in Cydia.

This will show up on the phone as version 1.1.2-x even though it's the 1.1.3 beta.

Note: Please be aware that this is a beta version that could error, crash, etc. Do not install it unless you are prepared for these things to happen.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks a lot Mike ;-)

I have tested, work super!!

Juste i have 1 error : when i go for add More Apps "There was an error loading the preference bundle for More Apps."

Tvout works nice, but it would be nice to have app in full screen on this appradio screen

Juste i have 1 error : when i go for add More Apps "There was an error loading the preference bundle for More Apps."

Tvout works nice, but it would be nice to have app in full screen on this appradio screen

Make sure the "applist" package is installed. It is required to list all of the installed apps.

What does TV Out look like on your screen? Some people reported last time that the screen was really small but I can reproduce the issue. Can you post a picture?

Thanks Mike, i have install Applist work perfectly :) i have select Navigon, i see navigon in my APPRADIO but, its impossible to launch this directly in appradio screen

screen for TVOUT :

photollg.jpg

photo4vwv.jpg

and screen for Navigon icone in applist :

photo2fd.jpg

Ok. I was having the same problem with the apps not opening so I installed the Debug version on my iPhone. I added the Netflix app and the first window poped up and went away really fast. Not 100 percent sure what it said, but I think it said "Launching Custom App" then underneath "com.netflix.Netflix". The second window said "Checking File" then underneath "NO". The third window was the same as the first, but it didn't go away. It stayed on the screen for me to click ok. The few apps that worked just displayed the first window. Never shows the second or third.

Also, just a side note, none of the regular apps on the first page (contacts, photos, calendar, etc) work either under this beta. Hope this helps and this is going to be amazing when u get it working. Thanks for all the work. If u need anything else, just let me know.

Ok. I was having the same problem with the apps not opening so I installed the Debug version on my iPhone. I added the Netflix app and the first window poped up and went away really fast. Not 100 percent sure what it said, but I think it said "Launching Custom App" then underneath "com.netflix.Netflix". The second window said "Checking File" then underneath "NO". The third window was the same as the first, but it didn't go away. It stayed on the screen for me to click ok. The few apps that worked just displayed the first window. Never shows the second or third.

Also, just a side note, none of the regular apps on the first page (contacts, photos, calendar, etc) work either under this beta. Hope this helps and this is going to be amazing when u get it working. Thanks for all the work. If u need anything else, just let me know.

Hope this helps

Here are two screen shots of the same error code for the netflix app. Sorry i couldn't get it all on the same pic.

Perfect, thanks.

You still want me to try it? Or is that code he gave you good enough?

That should be good. For some reason everything works fine on my two devices. Now I need to figure out why.