AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 1.1.3 Beta

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Mike for your great work. I'm getting my appradio tomorrow I can't yo try the extention. Is there any chance to get other apps like Grooveshark to work with the appradio? Those it belong to Pioneer or to the app dev?

I can't get any additional apps to work without gaining access to the Pioneer SDK. Grooveshark will show on the radio when TV out is enabled, but you won't be able to control it from the touch screen.

Just fixed the issue with the iPod not working when TV out is enabled. Damn iPodOut.app. Releasing the update on Cydia soon.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the appradio is selling for 199 now ....is it worth the purchase?

You may want to start a new thread to get more replies but...

For that price I'd say definitely, as long as your phone is jailbroken. If your not jailbroken, there are a bunch of "annoyances" that you may have to deal with to use the unit. I fixed a lot of them with this mod. Not worth the original $400 I paid for it though.