AVIC411.com

Lol pioneer have 20 app !!! Ho my god... 10 fucking navfree ! 1 navgate = 90€ / 3 streaming radio... ! Dashcomander ( a obd ???? Lol...) must have a wifi obd generic (100€) icoyote (5€ every month) ...

And the most important App for listen mp3 !!!

2012 you must have a application in your iphone for listen song in your car... Revolution is near...

I'm thinking seriously to change my AppRadio to one of the JVC units.

I was thinking the same thing. Even some of their low-end DVD players have the core useful features of AppRadio. For example, the AV60, which can be had around $299, has Pandora and MotionX, and maybe DashCommand, I can't remember.

The thing about it is, their interface is cluttered and generally horrible looking. And AppRadio has the glass screen, which in my car increases visibility 1000%

The JVC headunits don't allow you to fully control the apps. The Cobra and INRIX apps, and all of the Drive Mate apps can only be viewed from the headunit, but have to be controlled from the iPhone. MOG appears to be the only app that Pioneer doesn't have that the JVC headunit has touch control over.