AVIC411.com

iPhone vs. Android phone benefits on X920BT

I am due for my upgrade with Verizon and I'm deciding between getting an iPhone 4S or a new 4G Android phone. What benefits/features will I lose if I get a new Android phone vs. an iPhone? From what I read it seems like I'll lose maybe album art and some other small stuff, but will I really be losing that much? I use Pandora quite a bit and Rhapsody for all my music since it's a subscription service. Is everything jsut more seamless with an iPhone or does a lot of it simply not work with Droid phones?

In the future we should be able to upgrade to the x940 software correct? Will that change anything?

^^^ the iphone will let you access all of your music on it through the touch screen when plugged in, android will not.

as much as i hate those bags of douche, that damn iphone/ipod just freaking works with everything

however this may be androids year, with most brands coming out wiht an app for android that "should" make everything work about the same.

DONT BE A FOLLOWER, apple really is evil. only a fool would buy a 4gs today with the iphone 5 just around the corner.

if your going to buy now, i would strongly recommend either the G Nex, the Razor Maxx (battery for days!!) or wait just a little bit and the new quad core HTC's should be real beast (i will say that it has been rumored that the quad core chips do not work well with LTE so they may not make it in to our versions)