AVIC411.com

Do I have HD radio now??

That's a great point, here I have an HD tuner thinking I was getting a station, and it was simply the song/radio station info being received. I do notice it flipping back and forth from HD to normal, and I can hardly notice a difference. Rdio, Pandora etc are all pretty awesome and work great with the new advanced app mode. Granted I wish they would just do the same interface features as pandora for rdio.

If you can get one of these units with an iphone that has data, you dont need xm or an HD tuner. Which is pretty funny because I upgraded to the z140bh, and it was a complete waste of money well as long as the 2012 update for the z series offers the advanced app mode. (uses app radio ios app to allow you to control programs like rdio, google maps, see your calender, watch netflix movies etc. Thing that sucks is you lose the voice control and the ipod voice recognition for songs is just bad, my x920bt was at least descent. You say play this artist or something and it might as well say sorry dude, im too dumb to know what your asking. (can you only search by album now for music?)

• 4 months later...