AVIC411.com

couple questions

Guest drayla

actually i think i have way more than a few questions now that i think about it. from what im reading it looks like the D1 image hack has been a success... can someone post a step by step guide how to do it? i'm seeing multiple threads on different sites and to be honest i am WAY confused right now... grats and thanks to all those involved in making all D1 owners a little happier today...
[quote name="drayla"]actually i think i have way more than a few questions now that i think about it. from what im reading it looks like the D1 image hack has been a success... can someone post a step by step guide how to do it? i'm seeing multiple threads on different sites and to be honest i am WAY confused right now... grats and thanks to all those involved in making all D1 owners a little happier today...[/quote]

I get the gist it's close but, not quite there. They have the theory down. Understand the files, and understand how to get the unit to see them. It's a matter of figuring out how to create the files and then get them onto a DVD.
[quote name="thread"] [quote name="drayla"]actually i think i have way more than a few questions now that i think about it. from what im reading it looks like the D1 image hack has been a success... can someone post a step by step guide how to do it? i'm seeing multiple threads on different sites and to be honest i am WAY confused right now... grats and thanks to all those involved in making all D1 owners a little happier today...[/quote]

I get the gist it's close but, not quite there. They have the theory down. Understand the files, and understand how to get the unit to see them. It's a matter of figuring out how to create the files and then get them onto a DVD.[/quote]

Hey Thread! whats up...

hmmm what if you use one of the original images as a "template" just load one up...alter, then re-save? thats too simple... im missin something
[quote name="drayla"] [quote name="thread"] [quote name="drayla"]actually i think i have way more than a few questions now that i think about it. from what im reading it looks like the D1 image hack has been a success... can someone post a step by step guide how to do it? i'm seeing multiple threads on different sites and to be honest i am WAY confused right now... grats and thanks to all those involved in making all D1 owners a little happier today...[/quote]

I get the gist it's close but, not quite there. They have the theory down. Understand the files, and understand how to get the unit to see them. It's a matter of figuring out how to create the files and then get them onto a DVD.[/quote]

Hey Thread! whats up...

hmmm what if you use one of the original images as a "template" just load one up...alter, then re-save? thats too simple... im missin something[/quote]

[url=http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4]http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4[/url]