AVIC411.com

I recently installed the app radio 2 (SPH-DA100) and am having 2 problems

1. Cant find the power line to connect the parking break sensor wire (2008 Ford F150)

2. When i go to setup bluetooth the little gear to setup your bluetooth is greyed out.. any one know how to fix this or what i may have done wrong installing it?

Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

He pulled the parking brake. Maybe you should do the same.

I pulled the parking brake, and I know it is wired correctly because I am able to see video through my phone. I have done a system reset also. Still nothing, any other suggestions??

I pulled the parking brake, and I know it is wired correctly because I am able to see video through my phone. I have done a system reset also. Still nothing, any other suggestions??

Why not try wiring a switch into the parking brake wire from the unit then have it go to ground? The system works by pressing the brake once, then release then press it again. A message will pop up prompting you to do all that then you can click ok. Once that's done you can basically do whatever you want with the unit while driving as if your car was parked with the parking brake engaged.

Please stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with the bypass.

I wasn't referring to the bypass. The reason the bluetooth is grayed out because the parking brake circuit isn't complete or the procedure wasn't completed by the individual; even though it was tapped into it. The circuit for the parking brake must be completed before the unit will even allow map, bluetooth and video functions to be performed.