AVIC411.com

Ok but does it work? I was just saying I don't want to make a blind purchase and waste my money not knowing if it even works with AppRadio...I don't currently have the Garmin app so I would be dropping $50 for the app plus the $50 for the vehicle integration and I would be pissed if it didn't work

• 3 months later...

Okay I talked to Garmin the Vehicle Display Intergration is only for certain kenwood headunits and no plans for Pioneer App radio (s)

total bummer.... how lame. and that Garmin charges for the feature for Motion X Drive doesnt. i really like the Garmin StreetPilot app but am so disappointed every time I drive that it wont use the AppRadio's external screen like many apps (Motion X, Netflix, etc...).

cant these people all get together and get with it??

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i really like the Garmin StreetPilot app but am so disappointed every time I drive that it wont use the AppRadio's external screen like many apps (Motion X, Netflix, etc...).

cant these people all get together and get with it??

likewise. Garmin USA is a great iOS nav app, but it's dimwitted that it doesn't offer external display support. not even as a paid upgrade... I suggest you contact them on their site and let them k ow why you're unhappy with the product and won't be purchasing it or recommending to others.